Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The character system in Shadows of Azuria is intuitive and straightforward.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Level: Your character's current amount of experience. There are ten levels with automatic upgrades, determining base stats (see below for comparison).
- Melee damage: How much damage you deal per swing. Determined by weapons, Strength, and any auxiliary bonuses.
- Health: How much damage you can take before going down. Regenerates, albeit slowly.
- Mana: How many abilities you can cast before needing to take a knee or chug a potion.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
- Strength: Determines how hard you are able to hit the enemy and how much damage you do.
- Agility: Determines the amount of damage you do with abilities.
- Intellect: Determines spell damage.
- Wisdom: Determines mana regeneration rate.
- Crit: The chance to deal massive damage!
- Dodge: The ability to evade an attack.
Level stats[edit | edit source]
|Level||Health||Mana||Strength||Agility||Intellect||Wisdom||Armour||CritRating||DodgeRating||Exp To Next|